Nbr. 121-1, January 2019
- A Behavior‐Based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India
- Aggregate Fluctuations and International Migration
- Can Risk‐Averse Households Make Risky Investments? The Role of Trust in Others
- Capital–Skill Complementarity: Does Capital Composition Matter?
- Darlings and Orphans: Interactions across Donors in International Aid
- Demand for Redistribution: Individuals’ Responses to Economic Setbacks
- Expansionary Contractions and Fiscal Free Lunches: Too Good To Be True?
- Monetary Policy with Sectoral Trade‐Offs
- Public Sector Employment and the Skill Premium: Sweden versus the United States 1970–2012
- Sizing Up the Impact of Embassies on Exports
- Supply‐ versus Demand‐Side Policies in the Presence of Carbon Leakage and the Green Paradox
- The Impact of Unionization Structures with Heterogeneous Firms and Rent‐Sharing Motives
- Time‐Varying Dynamics of the Norwegian Economy
- Two‐Aggregate Games: Demonstration Using a Production–Appropriation Model
- Value Diversity and Regional Economic Development