SweNanoSafe Publishes English Translation of Report from Workshop Series with Education Network and Roadmap for 2021
In fall 2020, the Swedish National Platform for Nanosafety (SweNanoSafe) organized three workshops on education within nanosafety, with the goal of starting and consolidating an education network. The first workshop focused on the need for education in nanosafety, the second workshop was on available education on nanosafety in Sweden, and the third workshop discussed concrete opportunities to take various education efforts one step further.
2021 Venture Capital Guide - Sweden
World Law Group member firms recently collaborated on a Global Venture Capital Guide that covers more than 30 jurisdictions on investment approval processes, typical investment sectors and investment structures on Venture Capital deals (and more!).
- Short Introduction Of Up To Date COVID-19 Measures In Sweden
- The Territorial Scope Of The GDPR
- How Will Brexit Affect IP Rights? Are You Covered?
- The Swedish Data Protection Authority Changes Its Name To The Swedish Authority For Privacy Protection (IMY)
- Increased Demands On Waste Producers - Who Do They Apply To And What Do They Entail?
- Thoughts On Freedom Of Expression On The Internet
- Swedish SPACs
- Merger Control Enforcement Under The Thresholds ' Norway Taking The Lead, Will Other Authorities Follow?